Welcome to Geocaching in Sydney, an irregular podcast about my geocaching adventures in the greater Sydney area.
The inspiration for this podcast came from my fascination of radio documentaries in which people travel through a town or city and explain what it is they are seeing or what they are doing. Together with the background sounds it creates the beautiful environment which the story gets told in.
You can find this podcast on iTunes or as the RSS feed.
Stay in contact with me: @mavetju on Twitter and Instagram, "Edwin Groothuis" on Facebook!
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 11 (13 November 2017) Mining in Mount Kembla
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 10 (11 November 2017) Cordeaux dam
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 9 (13 September 2017) The old railroad between Canberra and Michelago
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 8 (1 September 2017) Backburning in Loftus
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 7 (22 August 2017) A one-line multi at Blakehurst
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 6 (21 August 2017) International Geocaching Day on Salt Pan Creek Park
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 5 (16 August 2017) Captain Cook's Landing Place in Kurnell
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 4 (9 August 2017) Walking on Wanda Beach
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 3 (31 July 2017) Bushbashing in Heathcote National Park
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 2 (29 July 2017) Stanwell Tops and Stanwell Park
- [ MP3 | Text ] Episode 1 (26 July 2017) Introduction and St Leonard